Plustek OpticFilm 120
The OpticFilm 120 delivers the professional image quality results from 35mm film strips, slides, and 120/220mm film from 6x4.5cm up to 6x12cm in sizes.
It is designed for professional photographers, advanced amateur photographers, film photo enthusiasts, photography schools and clubs.
The OpticFilm 120 satisfies the film scanning requirements of advanced amateurs or professionals that require the ultimate in image quality and an ICC profiled scanning system.
- Features: Scans 35mm film and 120/220mm film. Supports 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x9 and 6x12 frame sizes.
- Up to 10,600 dpi input and 5,300 dpi output for film and slides provides extraordinary images.
- Built-in infrared channel for dust and scratch detection.
- Efficient power saving design.
- The patent-pending adjustable pitch 120/220mm film holder is easy to load and holds 120/220mm film strips flat.
- Motorized film transport for automatic batch scanning. I
- Innovative folding rear cover reduces the size of the scanner to save desktop space and prevent dust from entering the scanner.
- Powered by LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast®